Who should attend the conference: educators and researchers in the field of entrepreneurship and allied disciplines, entrepreneurs, policymakers.
Submission Deadline: September 15, 2015.
Acceptance Notice Date: October 1, 2015.
Final Submission for Proceeding: October 15, 2015.
To make your submission, please send extended abstracts to Alla Danilova, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For registration send completed registration form (find in attach or at the conference web-site) to Alla Danilova, e-mail: email@example.com.
Topics include but not limited:
- Competency Based Approach in Entrepreneurship Learning and Training
- Entrepreneurship Educational Programs and Curricula Building
- Teaching Staff Qualification and Training
- Requirements for Applicants and Students of Educational Programs and Courses on Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship Education Standardization
- Entrepreneurship Education: Efficiency and Measuring
- Pedagogy, Concepts and Methods in Entrepreneurship Education
- Students, Researchers and Faculty Entrepreneurial Thinking Development
- Entrepreneurial Ecosystem of Educational Institution
- The results of research in the field of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship education: social, innovation and family business and entrepreneurship, state and regional policy of entrepreneurship support and development, small and micro-business, self-employment, financial and economic aspects of entrepreneurship, international entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship and corporate entrepreneurship.
Guidelines for submissions:
- We are waiting not only research, but also conceptual and practical proposals.
- Submissions must be entirely original, not previously published, and must not be under concurrent consideration or scheduled for presentation elsewhere.
- Submission must be typed and double-spaced with one-inch margins using 12-point Times New Roman font and must be in a single Microsoft Word file. Microsoft word file will be converted to PDF by the system before being distributed for peer review.
- Extended abstracts should be no more then 10 pages or 2500 words, excluding exhibits and references.
- Authors of accepted submissions will have the opportunity to submit a revised extended abstract before the final submission deadline.
- Final extended abstract submissions will be published in the Conference online proceeding.
- Authors submitting papers agree that if accepted, at least one author will register and attend the conference.
Conference languages: English and Russian (simultaneous interpreting).
- ICSB Russia – Russian Association for Entrepreneurship Education (RUAEE);
- Center for Entrepreneurship (CFE).
Комментарии могут оставлять только авторизованные пользователи.